Biocides for controlling bacterial and fungicidal activity, the active substances are organic molecules that negatively interfere with the survival and reproductive capacity of micro-organisms, acting on their metabolic mechanisms.
Integrated treatment systems can also be developed using oxidising products combined with inorganic salts (bromination).
Designed and selected to be easily dispersible in water and ensure the best possible action of the active ingredient, our formulas are particularly suited and tested for:
- Anti-slime treatments for cycle water in industrial processes
- Treatment of inlet water for industrial uses
- Water circuit washing and sanitisatio
- Control of bad odours developing from sewage sludge
- Preservatives for paper additives and glues used in corrugated cardboard
In the biocides range, it is also possible to select products conforming to Italian and international standards for the production of articles intended for contact with food (e.g. Italian Ministerial Decree 21/03/1973 and amendments, FDA standards, German BfR regulation).
Ask an expert
Fill in the fields to send your request to one of our experts.